Fevrie Fashions

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top 5 Watermelon Colored Lipsticks

#1. Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour in "Arthur" (available March 2015)
Chanel

Omg! I simply CANNOT get over this color! I just love the pigment, and it's fabulously watermelon, but not like IN YOUR FACE watermelon! And the hue is completely luxurious! But for those of us who will most likely never be able to afford Chanel *cough* me *cough* here are some other fantabulous colors...

#2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in Shade "Rose Tempura" ($35 at Sephora.com)
2015-02-03_0910.png

Who could ever get enough of Yves Saint Laurent?! I simply love their products, and the texture of their lipsticks is beyond compare!

#3. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Shade "Berlin" ($25 at Sephora.com)

I just love that chic little bottle...

#4. Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick in Shade "Endless Red" ($10 at Avon.com)
2015-02-03_0912.png
2015-02-03_0912_001.png

So creamy, so affordable!

#5. Too Faced La Creme Lip Balm in Shade "Just Kissed" ($22 at TooFaced.com)


I had the wonderful opportunity to actually try this luxurious balm! I will be writing my review for this sometime this week. Have a fantastic day my sparkles!

- Lots of love, Savvy Rose

P.S. You can buy these lipsticks at these websites: toofaced.com avon.com sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment