Fevrie Fashions

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Scents To Try

1. Dry Oil Spray in Scent "I'm Not Here, I'm Really Walking The Red Carpet" ($16 at NotSoapRadio.com)

walking the red carpet
The scent of black currant leaf, red and black currant, Bulgarian rose, and jasmine.

2. Rue 21 Perfume in "Tarea" ($9.99 at Rue21.com)

A personal favorite of mine! With the scents of pomegranate, green apple, anjou pear, soft jasmine, and amber, it's an instant classic! My go to scent for practically every occasion.

3. Clinique Rollerball Perfume in "Happy" ($19.00 at Clinique.com)

Clinique Happy Rollerball
With the subtle notes of citrus and florals, this was my very first perfume when I turned 13. To this day, it is still one of my favorites. :)

Have a wonderful evening my Sparkles! - Best wishes, Savvy Rose

P.S. You can find all these products at rue21.com notsoapradio.com clinique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment