Fevrie Fashions

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Too Faced La Creme Lip Balm in "Just Kissed" Review

First Impressions

When I first saw this lipstick on TooFaced.com, I was in the process of searching for a good watermelon lip color. Watermelon is just such a fresh color for spring, and can really brighten up those colder months before springtime comes. Online, this lipstick looked exactly like what I was looking for, and it was a little pricey, but not outrageously expensive. So I decided to give it a go.

Application and Pigment

When I first tried it out the lipstick went on smooth and creamy, and had a wonderful texture. It was very moisturizing, and long lasting. The stick wasn't too mushy, but it wasn't so stiff that I had to push really hard to get any of it to glide on. It's very buildable, but still in the end comes off with more of a sheer finish. I was expecting a bold color when I purchased it, and it turned out to be much more sheer than I had expected. But it's simply perfect for a natural lip color, and gives your entire face a nice youthful glow.

Overall Reviews

Texture: 7/10
Color: 9/10
Pigment: 4/10
Wear: 7/10

Overall: A


No comments:

Post a Comment